Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am a bad blogger. But I am pregnant and a full time grad student. So I think those are valid excuses.

I will try to take a picture tomorrow for my 31 weeks update. No promises though. But I will try.

Spring has finally come to Vermont! It was wonderfully warm yesterday and today (I think high 60's). Tomorrow it is going to be in the 70's (although rainy). And the rest of the next two weeks it should be 50's and 60's. So yay for that! Although, it could still randomly snow here. Last year, Burlington got 6 to 8 inches of snow on May 1st. Let's hope, for the sake of my sanity, that there is no more snow!

Bech and I have both been pretty busy lately. Bech has been at the studio a ton! Actually, I should link to his website on my blog. He's done a great job with it...lots of photos of his new work. He also just started an etsy shop. He doesn't have much listed on there yet, but it's all great stuff.

I have only 3 1/2 weeks left of this semester (well, until exams). I don't have too much work to do, besides basic assignments. One of the things that's tough about taking Latin and Greek classes is that you ALWAYS have homework. In science classes, you sometimes have homework due once a week (or sometimes even less). Or in english classes, you have papers due every couple of weeks. But in Latin and Greek classes, you have to have translations prepared for every class. That can be pretty wearing.

So besides my everyday translation homework, I have a test in Greek History next week, a project in Greek history due the last week of classes, and a 10 page paper in Greek translation due the last week of classes. Not too bad. Plus exams.

But as soon as all of that is over, I can take a mental break! And I can get everything ready for Jack. As of this coming Tuesday, it will be 2 months until his due date...ahhh! That seems so soon! And I still have SO much to do to get ready! But I will have tons of time after school ends, so that will be great.

We are starting our birth classes next week. I am actually really excited about them. I will try to remember to bring my camera and take some fun pictures there.

Well, back to more homework...!

No comments: