Wednesday, April 20, 2011

32 weeks



How far along: 32 weeks and 3 days

Baby Size: 18 inches, 3.75 pounds--he should start gaining about a half pound every week!

Maternity clothes: yup

Sleep: Awful...I am hoping this is not going to be how it is for the next 7 or 8 weeks!

Best moment this week: starting our birth class. It was actually really fun. And we already learned a lot. Plus, Bech has been extra helpful around the class since then, so I think the class is a really good thing.

Food cravings: Diet Dr. Pepper, hummus

What I miss: the South and warmth

What I'm looking forward to: meeting Jack in 7 or 8 weeks!!!

Milestones: only 2 more weeks of school...nothing to do with Jack, I know, but it's still a milestone

Pregnancy symptoms: heartburn, leg cramps, not being able to sleep

No comments: