Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane Irene

Hurricane Irene is headed our way...well kinda. But headed our way enough that they canceled school on Monday.

While I am not happy about the hurricane (because I know it's done some major damage thus far), I am happy that I have one more day until I have to take Jack to daycare.

So now D-Day is next Wednesday. :(

On a happier note, since we have the day off on Monday, I think Bech and I are going to take Jack to the fair!
We went last year and loved it. I know he is too little to really enjoy it, but I am super excited to go again. Plus, who doesn't love fair food?

Actually, fair food is kinda gross. But if you just eat it once a year, it's good.

So right now, Bech and I are going to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie until Jack wakes up from his nap! We've got extra water and food, plants pulled inside, gas in the car, and we're ready for Irene!

1 comment:

Katy Robertson said...

i told you i would be his nanny :) seems like the perfect job for me.