Midweek Confession time!
* Lunch at school is right after 4th period. Honestly, starting 3rd (maybe even 2nd) period, all I can think about is lunch. I do think I am justified in that (1) I eat breakfast at 6:30 a.m. and (2) my school has an AMAZING dining hall that I get to eat in free! Or at least that's what I tell myself so that I don't feel like a big fattie...
* Yesterday, I had to come home half day and take care of sick Jack. I should have/could have gotten so much done...Latin and Greek translations, lesson plans, more unpacking. Did I? Of course not! I curled up in bed and napped. And it was wonderful!
* I have had my new (to me) washer and dryer for 3 1/2 weeks and the joy has still not worn off.
* I am back on weight watchers (I took a break over the summer) as of this Monday. I definitely ate some mini Hershey bars for a snack today. Oh well...they're my points so I can use them however I want. It did mean I had to have a pretty small dinner, but I think it was worth it.
* I have so much going on, yet I still make watching "Secret Life" and "Bunheads" each week a priority. Really? How old am I--15?
That's all I have this week! Link up at "E, Myself, and I."