Midweek Confession Time! Head over to "E, Myself, and I" to read more/link up!
* I have been deliriously happy about my new (to us) washer and dryer. Ohmylanta, I love being able to laundry in my own house! I have done 6 loads since Sunday.
* Tuesday, at new teacher orientation, the teachers at my lunch table were talking about how they don't let their kids watch ABC Family and Disney because of the content of a lot of the shows. Um, probably not the best time to throw out there that I loved watching the Bachelorette this summer, right?
Oh, but I did.
And nobody said anything in response. Awkward.
* Piggybacking off of that, is anyone else in Bachelorette withdrawal? I am!
* I am dealing with this withdrawal by using the Olympics to fill the void. But I get so sad when anyone, American or not, messes up! Doesn't your heart just break for them? They have all worked so hard and I want all of the competitors to do well! Does that make me un-patriotic?
* I feel like a little girl getting ready for school as I'm getting dressed for teacher orientation! I am so nervous--I want to dress cute, but not too cute, and look professional at the same time. Any other teachers out there analyze their outfits this much?
* Last night I attempted to play "smize" in Words with Friends. Um, sorry, Tyra--that is not a real word!
Mmmkay, well that is all I have for today!