Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday



I'm linking up again with 5 on Friday.  Check out others here.


O  N  E

Look what came in the mail today?


I got the Starbucks app last Christmas (when I got a ridiculous amount of Starbucks gift cards from students) and have been steadily working toward the gold level.  

Honestly, it doesn't mean too much...free in store refills on coffee, iced coffee, and tea (but I drink the fancy drinks, so it doesn't help me!), a free drink after 12 drinks, and a birthday drink.  But I get this card.

So basically it's awesome.


T  W  O

It's starting to be fall around here.  We had two days in the 80's earlier this week, but today it's in the 60's!  The leaves are starting to turn and the air is crisp.


I ADORE fall!  I am loving this beautiful weather so much!


T  H  R  E  E

And the weather called for a trip to the park...



In long pants!  

Yup, all of the bubbles and seersucker are packed up :(

(I left a few smocked jon jon's out just in case we have some more warm weather.)

I made these pants this summer and have been DYING for Jack to wear them.  And I absolutely love them.  If you can't tell, they are a Where the Wild Things Are fabric.  Actually, two coordinating fabrics because they are reversible.  (And if you are interested in making some, the fabric is from JoAnn's and I talk about making them here.)

And Jack is wearing his first pair on Converse All Stars.  I found a navy blue velcro pair on ebay for a steal and just had to get them for fall and winter!


F  O  U  R

Tomorrow we are headed to Lancaster to meet up with my sister and brother-in-law.  I can't wait.  

On the agenda:




I'm sure I will have lots of fun pictures to share next week!


F  I  V  E

Thanks so much to everyone who read my post (and some who commented yesterday).  Y'all are sweet!  

But, I realized that I had the date wrong.  Today is actually our 9 year anniversary.  Oops.  I thought yesterday was the 13th, but that's today!

So as of today, Bech and I started dating 9 years ago!

And as of this Sunday, we will have been married 6 years...that's crazy!!!


Check out the blog link above and read more 5 on Friday posts!  Or write your own and link up!

No comments: