Saturday, October 18, 2014

Favorite Baby Gear (thus far...)

I did a similar post after Jack was a month old.  After reviewing that post, I am amazed at how different my list is this time around!  Perhaps it's that I am only focusing on the new things that I love (I mean, I still love my boppy pillow), but also each baby is so different.

So here's what we are loving this time around:


Aden + Anais Swaddle Blanket

from Amazon

I absolutely LOVE Aden + Anais.  I think they are an amazing brand.  We have several of their baby items, including their baby shampoo.

With Jack, we didn't use one of those swaddle only blankets, because he could bust out of the velcro.  We just wrapped him up super tight in Aden + Anais muslin blankets.  But this swaddler has snaps instead of velcro...it's amazing!  No busting out of this blanket!


Baby Gowns



We used gowns with Jack too.  Love love love these!  Gil wears a gown every night.  They make middle of the night feedings SO much easier!


Mam Pacifier


I know, I know...nipple confusion, whatever.  With Jack, I was much more worried about introducing a pacifier too early.  But Jack was always a great nurser, and we dropped the pacifier pretty easily at 23 months old.

So this time around, I am not stressing the pacifier issue.  And these are Gil's favorites.  We tried some of the "soothies," but he wasn't having it.  Plus, I think these are better orthodontically (or something like that), so that's a good thing, right?


Boon Grass Drying Rack


I feel like everyone who has a baby has this drying rack.  But last time around, we didn't get it.  I didn't think we really needed it.  

This time we got it, and I LOVE it.  At this point, I mostly use it for drying pump parts, but we have given Gil a couple of bottles.  And it is great.  Your bottles dry really fast, plus it looks really cute on your countertop!  Win win.


If you are going to have a baby anytime soon, I highly recommend all of these items!

No comments: