Tuesday, January 25, 2011

20 weeks

How far along? 20 weeks and 2 days--halfway there!

Baby size: 6 1/2 inches and 10.6 oz---actually he's 11 ounces (we had an ultrasound yesterday so I can be exact!)

Maternity clothes? yup--and I am in love with my maternity jeans from Old Navy

Sleep: it's been great this week. I have been going to bed early and not really having to get up during the night.

Best moment this week: Kind of the ultrasound yesterday. But the doctor who did it wasn't very fun. She was so business like. But still, it was fun to see him!

Movement: I've been feeling him kick! The past couple of days, I have felt him several times throughout the day. Bech still hasn't been able to feel him yet, but I'm hoping he will soon!

Food cravings: Pepperocinis

What I miss: Margaritas

What I am looking forward to: Bech feeling him move

Milestones: everything looked great on the anatomy ultrasound, so that's good

Pregnancy Symptoms: I am so moody. We have been playing frisbee golf on the Wii, and I throw a fit if I don't do well. It's a little embarrassing.

Stretch Marks: None yet!

No comments: