Monday, January 31, 2011

21 weeks

How far along? 21 weeks and one day

Baby size: 10.5 inches and 12.7 ounces--the size of a banana

Maternity clothes? yup--and I am in love with my maternity jeans from Old Navy--I got some more this week!

Sleep: Friday night I couldn't sleep! I was up for an hour and a half in the middle of the night--ugh! But since then I've slept great.

Best moment this week: Um...not really sure! We have a doctors appointment Friday, so maybe that will be the best moment!

Movement: He is a little kicker! But it still only where I can feel it--hopefully Bech will fill him soon!

Food cravings: Pepperocinis, Flavor-pops, corn dogs

What I miss: Margaritas

What I am looking forward to: Ordering the crib--I think I'm going to order it this week!

Milestones: not sure?

Pregnancy Symptoms: I am still fairly moody!

Stretch Marks: None yet!

No comments: