Sunday, January 9, 2011


How far along? 18 weeks

Baby Size: 5.6 inches, 6.7 ounces

Total weight gain/loss: I think about 8 or 9 pounds, which is normal according to my books

Maternity clothes? Yup. I got tons of maternity clothes for Christmas so I've been wearing them. My favorite are these jeans from Old Navy. I need another pair, but they don't have my size :(

Sleep: I think I'm sleeping fairly well?

Best moment this week: Figuring out what style crib we are going to get! Now we can start picking out the fabric!

Movement: A little, but I am always not sure if I'm imagining things or if it really is the baby.

Food cravings: Flavor-Pops

Gender: a boy...Jack Nolan!

What I miss: Margaritas

What I am looking forward to: deciding on the nursery fabric

Milestones: finding out the gender last week!

Pregnancy symptoms: a belly? I think thats about it

1 comment:

Karen said...

Is that a sweet potato? First Jack is a peanut and now a sweet potato...I think you are obsessed with food! I don't think he would like being compared to a sweet potato! Be nice to Jack....