Sunday, June 19, 2011

D-Day!

Well, still no Jack! So tomorrow, the hospital will call at 6 a.m. and let me know if I can come on in. Then they'll start the pitocin. Not super excited about that, but I know it will be okay!

I'm not a big fan of sharing too much information on my blog. A lot of people read this who probably have no desire to hear any of that sort of stuff! So don't expect any centimeter type updates! But I will try to keep the blog updated and, as soon as Jack makes his arrival, I will try to put pictures up of him.

Hopefully we will meet him tomorrow...I can't wait!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yayyy!!! Happy Birthday Jack! We can't wait to see photos. We'll be praying all day for a safe, easy (and speedy!) delivery. You're gonna do great!!

mylittlejoys said...

Congrats Marley!!!!I pray you have an easy delivery! Cant wait to see pictures!