Wednesday, June 8, 2011

update

There is still no Jack. And I really wish he were here. I would love to say it was just because I was so eager to see him. I really am very eager to see him. But I am also very very uncomfortable, and would really like him to go ahead and come on out! Plus, my parents and Blaise and Ansley will be here Saturday. And as much as they love me, I think they would love to see Jack just a tad bit more!

I have a fun little story. Bech and I are CA's (kind of like RA's for graduate and family housing, where we live) for this next year. Yesterday, after a day of training, Bech decided to stay up at the school to go to the pottery studio. I rode home with the two other CA's. Halfway home, I looked down and my seat was wet. I told them that I thought my water had broke (broken?). I was super embarrassed, and they were immediately asking if they needed to turn the car around and take me to the hospital. I realized my bag, which I was holding in my lap, was soaking wet as well. Then I realized that my nalgene bottle was not completely screwed shut. So no, my water did not break...I am a complete idiot. But on the upside, that means my water did not break in the car of a girl I had just met that morning! I mean, can you imagine the embarrassment???


On a side note, anyone see this week's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (yes, I am 25, almost 26, years old, and I do watch that show. Yes, the acting is horrible. Yes, the plot is not much better. But I can't stop. Some of you out there do the whole Real Housewives or Jersey Shore thing...well this is my guilty pleasure!)? Ohmylanta is all I have to say.

6 comments:

Danica Layne said...

Marley!!! I watch Secret Life!!! and I cannot believe the last episode either... I was crying. I am a big Ricky/Amy fan though and hope they stay together... what about you?
On another note... I am so so so excited and keep checking facebook and your blog to see if Jack has arrived! Ya'll are in our prayers and we can't wait to meet Jack!
Love you guys :)

Casey said...

I saw "update" and was hoping it meant you were in labor! :) I'm anxiously waiting with you!! :)

Catherine Sledge said...

Um, YES! It's my guilty pleasure too! Ha. I cried.

Anonymous said...

I watch Secret Life too. Not a good episode for a very pregnant lady that had a hard and difficult labor. We almost lost Cooper because his cord was around his neck and his heart rate kept dropping during the contractions. Needless to say, I cried and cried. That emotion of being so close to losing one hit hard. Michael has banned me from watching anything but comedy shows.
-Jamie

Sheryl said...

That's funny, I thought Katy was just being funny on her facebook post!

Sheryl said...

I just noticed I came up as Leesburg on your Live Traffic Feed! It is about time, I am listed as a different city every time but never Leesburg. You don't have strange people from all over Florida looking at your blog, it is just me!