Friday, June 3, 2011

Okay, I promise I will put some picture posts up soon! I would much rather read a blog post with pictures added, so I try to always do the same with my own posts.

And I have lots of pictures to put up! Jack's bedding came in yesterday, so I have been getting that all set up. Plus, I had to make the curtains. They are almost done--all I have to do is pin and hem the bottoms!

Today I got another fun package--a fabric wreath for the hospital! My sister, Katy, made it, and it has some of the fabrics from Jack's bedding. I will take a picture of that and share it with y'all.

Lately, I have just been being a bum, taking lots of naps and wearing pjs for half of the day. But, as Bech pointed out, this is the last time in my life (at least for a LONG time) that I will be able to do that! So I better just enjoy it!

Tonight, Bech is downtown for the Jazz Festival, then he has more work in the studio. He is working on a wedding registry for a Burlington couple. So I am at home, which means I am tinkering around on my blog, working on a Latin translation, and will most likely be watching "Murder, She Wrote" shortly. Um, when did I become an 80 year old?

Still no Jack, which is okay. His room was not ready. But it almost is, so he can come tomorrow or whenever after that he would like! Y'all can pray that he comes before (or at least at the early part) my parents come on the 11th. I would hate for them to come here and just stare at my belly. Actually I would prefer no one stare at my belly right now, but you know what I mean! I don't want to be induced, plus my doctor here won't induce me, so Jack needs to come on his own! Any tips?

1 comment:

Gamard said...

Well I've heard that, ya know, *cough* *cough* will actually help speed things up. You know, *nudge* *nudge*, *wink* *wink*, "say no more". you got it. Right? You get it? Of course. Okay... :)