Wednesday, June 1, 2011

38 weeks

How far along: 38 weeks and 3 days

Baby Size: 19 inches, 6.75 pounds

Maternity clothes: Why do even keep this question on here? Pretty much everything, or if its not, its just because its a pretty stretchy material.

Sleep: It's not fun. I just feel like there is no position I can get in that is reasonable comfortable. But I am able to take naps, so that helps.

Best moment this week: Hm...not sure. Maybe getting the downstairs really clean then setting up the pack and play. And the bedding should come in this week. So when that happens, it will be the best moment!

Food cravings: Orange sherbet, anything cold.

What I miss: being able to put pants on without sitting down. also, just bending down in general!

What I'm looking forward to: Jack coming!

Milestones: um...I don't know. Is being 38 weeks not a good enough milestone?

Pregnancy symptoms: heartburn, cramping, swollen feet


I feel like that whole update was a such a downer! But I am just REALLY uncomfortable! Also, I am nervous that Jack will not come before/while my parents are here!

But, on a positive note, we just bought tickets to come home...Yay! We are coming home August 6th through the 15th. I can NOT wait! I am more than a little nervous about flying with Jack. The flights are usually a 1 1/2 hour flight and a little over 2 hour flight. So that should be fun...not. But I always give people really kind looks in planes when they have crying babies. So maybe people will have pity on me and do the same, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and are beautiful! Thank you for reconnecting me to your blog so I can keep up with you!

Love,
Liz Anne

Holly said...

Yay!! Almost Jack-time! We can't wait to see bazillions of Jack photos on your blog and meet him when you come home in August. Put him in a sling or snugli at the airport -- that way all those germy airport people won't be tempted to touch the sweet baby boy.