Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Midweek Confessions

Today I'm liking up with "E, Myself, and I" for Midweek Confessions.


So here are my confessions for the week:
* On Sunday, Jack spit up on me.  Some got in my hair.  Instead of washing it out, I let it dry, then proceeded to straighten it.  Because straightened spit up hair isn't gross or anything, right?

* I just reread "Catching Fire."  Even though I have tons of other stuff to do and tons of other books to read, I chose to reread "Catching Fire."  I am going to blame this on how good the book is.  And I would have reread the first and third books in the series, but they are checked out of the library right now.

*  I just ate chips for lunch.  Gross, right?  But I'm at work and I didn't have any thing to bring for lunch.  So chips it is!


That's all for this week!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol - love confession #1; you should share more of these - so gross; so funny; so real life! ;o)

Unknown said...

yes, this is great