Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday

This morning, we headed to early church, and got to spend the rest of the day at home together.  Bech made us an amazing brunch.  We spent lots of time cuddling and playing with Jack and watched an episode of a new tv show that we both like (it's hard to find one we both agree on!), "The Finder." I took a nap and worked on homework.  And tonight, I made some more yummy hummus!

A productive and calm day!


While Bech made brunch, Jack and I had a mini photo shoot in his room.


He is so serious sometimes!



love love LOVE those little feet!


And then he gets goofy...just like his dad.  Serious then goofy!


Sweet baby



And since I haven't put food pictures up lately, I thought I would today!  Bech made bacon (oven cooked, which is SO good!), eggs, and French toast (with blackberries and hand whipped cream).  I am a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Magnolias and Gobbers said...

that brunch looks amazing. And Jack looks adorable as always.

Holly said...

He is so cute! Love his little expressions!