Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Midweek Confessions


I'm linking up again this week with "E, Myself, and I" for Midweek Confessions.

* I am starting a diet today.  So I finished off the ice cream in my freezer last night.  Makes total sense, right?  I mean, I don't need any distractions so I might as well eat it before hand.

* My class today got cancelled and I am upset about that.  Seriously...who get's upset about a cancelled class?  But I am prepared for it and I would like to go and learn.  Oh well...

* I love the show "Dance Moms."  I totally judge people who watch Jersey Shore, Real Housewives, and whatever that stupid Kardashian show is called, but yet I love me some Abby Lee Miller.  And even though Maddie is a better dancer, I like watching Chloe dance more.  She's just a better performer, I think.  Anyone else watch the show?

* I mentioned that I had Pinkberry yogurt for the first time in my last post.  But I didn't mention the fact that ate it 4 times over 48 hours.  Um...that's a little ridiculous!  At least one time it was for a meal...


See--Jack likes Pinkberry, too!

4 comments:

Rachel Ratliff said...

Marley,
I have created a new blog:
http://apilotandanurse.blogspot.com
I really enjoy reading yours and keeping up with your life!

E said...

Marley, can I just say that I think you and your husband have the greatest names? I might seriously steal Bech (or Nolan) for future kids. Haha! Thanks for linking up, and - I TOTALLY do NOT judge you for eating frozen yogurt four times in 48 hours. In fact, I think I like you more! :)

Ashley said...

I'm the girl who eats cheetos and diet coke for a meal. At least frozen yogurt has some nutritional value! :)

ps- love your little one's smocked outfit in the blogger profile pic :)

Lea said...

Pinkberry is ADDICTING. And totally healthy--I mean Duh, it's yogurt, right? I am pretty sure that toppings don't have calories. Love your confessions! :)