It's time for Midweek Confessions! I am linking up with "E, Myself, and I."
* Friday at Latin Day, Jack was practicing walking (while holding my hands) and hit the gym floor hard. He had a pretty nasty bruise for a few days. I felt so bad, but I was also so embarrassed that I let him fall in front of all of my professors! What kind of mother am I?
* I then proceeded to call the pediatricians and leave a message for the nurse. Great--I have become that mother who calls over the smallest things. I always claimed I would not do that!
* Last week, E, the link up host, left a comment that she loves Bech and my names--made my day!
* Sometimes I go to my humor board on Pinterest and laugh at all my pins.
* I just noticed that there is spit up on my shoe. Gross. But I have yet to make any effort to clean it off. Oh well...
Ya'll should join in...it's very cathartic!