Saturday, March 3, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now...

This is a busy week/weekend.  I am prepping for my interview (Tuesday!  Prayers would be appreciated.) and working on a conference paper for the 16th.  Since I'm pretty sure y'all have no desire to hear about Latin or Greek, I will share some things I am loving right now...

1.  Parks and Recreation

Bech and I started watching this show a few weeks ago, and we LOVE it.  Leslie is one of the most lovable characters ever.  We are at the beginning of season 3, and I am ready for Ben and her to get together already!


2.  Sonic

Since I will be in the South this next week (but only for a few days), I am ready to have some Sonic.  I love (and miss!) Diet Cherry Limeades.


3.  Purity facewash

My mom (or technically, Santa) got me some of this facewash from Sephora for Christmas.  I love it!  It smells so good.


4.  This cute movie

It makes me smile!


5.What list would be complete without this little stinker?

Jack and I are going to have some quality time this next week.  I am flying down and back by myself with him.  I have done this before a couple of times, but now he is a lot more active.  I am going to have my hands full!  But I know he will be a sweetheart through it all.

No comments: