Saturday, March 10, 2012

Next Year...

I hate the not-knowing.  I am a planner and I like to know everything.  I like to have everything figured out.  So not knowing for sure what our plans our for next year has been a huge stresser!  I need to start looking for a place to live!  I need a job!

But now, we have a plan!  This past week, I flew down to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, for a job interview.  Jack and I got into New Orleans at 11 p.m.  I interviewed and taught a few classes on Tuesday.  And Wednesday morning, I was offered the job!  I signed the contract Wednesday afternoon.  We are headed to Baton Rouge this summer, and I will be teaching middle school Latin at a private school there.

Bech and I talked and prayed about it a lot, and we both felt like this would be a good job for  me.  And then, after spending time at the school, I just really wanted to work there.  It is a sweet, sweet school.  I had already accepted the job and was about to sign the contract, when the middle school principal and I met the headmaster quickly.  The headmaster turned out to be my college minister's (Chip Welch) dad.  Seriously?  I know that this school is the right place for us next year!

So now we are starting to look at houses and apartments for next year.  We are both so excited to be back in the South and back near family!

2 comments:

B. Redd said...

Yeah! Zachary cousins are excited too!!

The doTERRA Darling said...

Congratulations!!!