Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby James

Hey y'all...

Some of you may have already heard about James, but please go to his blog and read his story!

James' mom is a friend of my sisters from Kamp and Baylor, and James is an 8 and a half month old who has a brain tumor. The doctors removed 95% of it two weeks ago, and the family was going to be able to start chemo this week. But yesterday, they found out that the tumor has come back in full force.

Please pray for them. Pray that God will perform a miracle and heal James completely. Pray that if He doesn't, that He would give James' parents peace on which route to go (you can read about their two options on the blog). Pray that God would give James relief of pain.

My heart is just broken for this sweet baby boy. Please pray.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I have been keeping up with this since Katy posted it. I just watched the photographers video and now I have to go redo my makeup. I can't imagine what this family is going through.