Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, with every Christmas card I write...

There is snow forecasted for tonight--1 to 3 inches, can you believe it???  While I am not looking forward to the cold cold COLD winter that is coming up, the snow is a reminder that Christmas is almost here!

If you have read this blog for a while or you know me in person, you know that I LOVE Christmas.  Absolutely and completely LOVE Christmas.  It is by far my favorite holiday.

Last year, we sent out our very first Christmas card.  I am excited to send out cards again this year, because Baby Jack will be on the card!!!

This year we are going to use Shutterfly.  They have so many different options, and I can't wait to figure out which one I am going to use!  Okay, Bech gets a slight say in it, but really it's all me!

I have already been scoping out all of the cute Christmas cards.  A few of my favorites:


(I like that this one would allow for a really big picture!)


I love the simplicity but bright colors of this one!


This card has stripes AND bright colors--two of my favorite things!

But I think this final one might be it...


I am crazy about this card!  I LOVE the patterned trees!
(Please act surprised if you get this in your mailbox!)

My favorite search technique for Christmas cards is to look at the "Whimsy" or the "Merry and Bright" categories.  But that's just me--you should check out their other categories.  

I also love Shutterfly's birth announcements (and other types of stationary).  A sweet friend gave us our announcements, but I had been looking on Shutterfly before we knew about that gift.

I'm also kind of crazy about the photo notepads--too cute!  Do you think Bech would like one of these to carry around with him?  (He is constantly taking notes on the weirdest things--wouldn't he rather take it on paper with Jack's picture?)

Check out all of the cute cards at Shutterfly--you will not be disappointed!

Are you a blogger?  Want a change at 25 free cards this holiday season?  Register here!




No comments: