Thursday, April 12, 2012

Current favorite products

I am supposed to be working on Greek homework for tomorrow, so naturally I am writing a blog post!

I have a few new products that I love--I decided to just make a post out of it.


This local cider company just opened down the street from where we live.  I LOVE it!  I have never really had hard cider, but theirs is amazing.  I am thinking we may need to buy a case before we move!



2.  Weight Watchers Chicken with BBQ Sauce

I think I have mentioned that I am doing Weight Watchers.  I have done it once before and really liked it.  I am normally not a freezer meal kind of person, but they are so much easier to take to school for lunch.  This meal is actually from the fridge section and is a lot fresher.



Last summer we were walking past the Body Shop and I caught a whiff of the most amazing smell.  So when Body Shop gift certificates were on Living Social a couple of months ago, I snatched one up.  I finally used it this past week.  Turns out the smell is their "Satsuma" flavor (yes, I call smells flavors).  I picked up some shimmer lotion for the summer.



I picked this up, too.  It smells amazing!  I am going to try not to be a hoarder with it.




So basically I'm drinking cider, dieting, avoiding homework--all while smelling really good!  Yup, sounds about right.

2 comments:

Katy Robertson said...

Parlor market has a satsuma cocktail. Ill treat you to one when you come back home.

Unknown said...

I need to start weight watchers myself.

Oh by the way I nominated you for a fun little award on my blog if you want to pop over and check it out.

http://jenakjournal.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-major-award.html