Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


"But people will hate him, and they won't listen to him.  He will be like a Lamb--he will suffer and die.

It's the Secret Rescue Plan we made--from before the beginning of the world!

It's the only way to get you back.

But he won't stay dead--I will make him alive again!

And, one day, when he comes back to rule forever, the mountains and trees will dance and sing for joy!  The earth will shout out loud!  His fame will fill the whole earth--as the waters cover the sea!  Everything sad will come untrue.  Even death is going to die!  And he will wipe away every tear from every eye."

Praise be to God, who sent us His Son--to die for us, to redeem us, and to make everything sad come untrue!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter celebrating the Risen Savior!

1 comment:

AFG said...

I LOVE the Jesus Storybook Bible. I think it is just as much for me as it is for Lillian!!