Today, I'm linking up with "E, Myself, and I" for Midweek Confessions.
- When I do embarrassing things throughout the week (which, let's just be real here, is often!), I find myself secretly excited that I get to post it in Midweek Confessions. Is it even okay to confess concerning confessions?
- Case in point: I bought a new hairbrush this week. That may not be that exciting, but it will be when you hear how old my last brush was. Any guesses? Oh, try 9 years. Yes, that is disgusting. Yes, I am completely embarrassed. Yes, my mother is probably dying as she reads this. But, I'm kind of enjoying being able to confess about it!
- And for yet another week, my house is a wreck. There is a pottery wheel in my hallway. Oh well.
- Jack has been crawling for 1 1/2 months, and we just now got a baby gate for the stairs. Before now we just put down a kitchen chair in front of the stairs. Cause we're classy like that.
- I am doing weightwatchers, which means I can only eat a certain amount of points each day. But I get some extra each day. So I've been saving them for wings tonight! Some people save their points for good quality foods--you know, a nice steak out, a margarita. I'm going for wings.
Ah, I feel better now!