Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Weekend...

For once I can honestly say we had a semi-slow weekend!

On Friday night, we headed to UVM for a Classics event.  Jack loved being ohhed over, and I enjoyed seeing classmates outside of class time.

Saturday we had NO plans.  Well, I was working on a paper all day.  But other than that, NO plans.  It was glorious.  I wore PJ's and didn't wash my hair.  Amazing, I tell you.

Today we had church then the library staff picnic.  Again, Jack enjoyed being fawned over.  When we have friends with babies, he is going to be in for a shocker.  Right now, he is the only baby around in a lot of our circles, and he eats up the attention.

And of course, I don't have pictures from any of these events.  Oh well!  There was a camera at the library picnic, so hopefully pictures will be put up on facebook, and I can add them here.

These past three or four weeks have been so busy and tough, but Bech and I are in the homestretch now.  I have 9 (almost 10!) pages of my paper written (I'm shooting for about 15) and I have my other two projects done.  All I have left is to study for a final and to give a baby shower for a friend this Saturday.  Not too bad!

Bech is finished making work for his art opening Friday!  So my house doesn't look so much like a pottery studio anymore...thank goodness.

And Jack is just being sweet, adorable Jack.  He's pretty good at it.

Finally, some pictures.


Someday Jack will kill me for this.  But this picture is of Jack "doing his business."  I am sure my mom is dying (I give my mom a bad wrap on my blog--she's really great, but seriously, she's probably dying right now!), but I think his little face when he poops is too funny.


A future chef, like his Uncle Hunter?


Not his finest hour.  This is what Jack looks like when he wakes up from a nap!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: